The astrology forecast for the week of September 27, 2021 – October 3, 2021 features six major aspects (Venus trine Neptune, Sun trine Saturn, Venus square Jupiter, Mercury Rx square Pluto, Venus sextile Pluto, and Mercury Rx trine Jupiter) and the trickster god Mercury turns retrograde on Monday. So it’s going to be a busy week in the cosmos!
On Monday, Mercury turns retrograde in Libra. So, relationships (ruled by Libra) are under the gun, continuing until October 18. So, I created this Mercury retrograde checklist to keep you in the know, but make sure you stock up on your Mercury Retrograde Neutralizer candles because this Limited Edition candle sells out quickly.
Mercury Rx Dirty Dozen! Tips and Tricks to Wrangling the Trickster God
- Make sure you go over anything contractual thoroughly. Make sure all the i’s are dotted, and all the t’s are crossed. Then, if you can get away with it, wait until after the retrograde is over to sign on the dotted line.
- Avoid starting anything new. New projects tend to have communication problems and mishaps when initiated during this process.
- Put a watch on your tongue. (If it is not worth saying, don’t say it)
- Check your vehicles for any potential problems. Before Mercury goes retrograde is the best time for a service call.
- Avoid buying real estate or renting apartments. Usually, this means you are just going to move again during a future Mercury Rx.
- Using mail delivery services that offer tracking and insurance – especially now since the Post Office has still not recovered from the pandemic.
- Check, recheck, and check again any travel plans you have or appointments that are on the books.
- If you do travel, don’t take anything of importance or value. Only bring items that you do not care if they are lost or stolen.
- Expect people from the past to resurface. However, once they do crawl out of whatever cavern they came from, proceed with caution.
- Back up all electronic devices.
- Avoid buying an automobile.
- Mercury Rx is a great time to scour places (online and offline) for great deals!
Now, on with the forecast…