The astrology forecast for the week of September 27, 2021 – October 3, 2021 features six major aspects (Venus trine Neptune, Sun trine Saturn, Venus square Jupiter, Mercury Rx square Pluto, Venus sextile Pluto, and Mercury Rx trine Jupiter) and the trickster god Mercury turns retrograde on Monday. So it’s going to be a busy week in the cosmos!
On Monday, Mercury turns retrograde in Libra. So, relationships (ruled by Libra) are under the gun, continuing until October 18. So, I created this Mercury retrograde checklist to keep you in the know, but make sure you stock up on your Mercury Retrograde Neutralizer candles because this Limited Edition candle sells out quickly.
Mercury Rx Dirty Dozen! Tips and Tricks to Wrangling the Trickster God
- Make sure you go over anything contractual thoroughly. Make sure all the i’s are dotted, and all the t’s are crossed. Then, if you can get away with it, wait until after the retrograde is over to sign on the dotted line.
- Avoid starting anything new. New projects tend to have communication problems and mishaps when initiated during this process.
- Put a watch on your tongue. (If it is not worth saying, don’t say it)
- Check your vehicles for any potential problems. Before Mercury goes retrograde is the best time for a service call.
- Avoid buying real estate or renting apartments. Usually, this means you are just going to move again during a future Mercury Rx.
- Using mail delivery services that offer tracking and insurance – especially now since the Post Office has still not recovered from the pandemic.
- Check, recheck, and check again any travel plans you have or appointments that are on the books.
- If you do travel, don’t take anything of importance or value. Only bring items that you do not care if they are lost or stolen.
- Expect people from the past to resurface. However, once they do crawl out of whatever cavern they came from, proceed with caution.
- Back up all electronic devices.
- Avoid buying an automobile.
- Mercury Rx is a great time to scour places (online and offline) for great deals!
Now, on with the forecast…
Monday, September 27, 2021
Besides Mercury turning retrograde in Libra, the Moon spends the day in frenetic Gemini. You may find the afternoon hours a bit tricky, as the Moon squares Neptune. Your emotions may be on overdrive, and you may easily react to those around you. If you are confused about making decisions, sit on them for now because your emotions may highly influence you. Later this evening, the Moon trines Jupiter giving a more optimistic tone to the evening hours. It’s a great time to enjoy the company of others.
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
The Moon moves into the sign of Cancer, and family matters may be an important theme throughout the day. You may need to resolve minor issues with relatives during the evening hours. Try to be guided by your emotions but not controlled by them.
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Wednesday is a contradiction of opposites. On the one hand, Venus trines Neptune, and it’s not the best time to get things done because your mind will be distracted by your daydreams and fantasies. However, this energy is perfect for creative projects that need vision and inspiration. On the other hand, the Sun forms a productive trine to Saturn. The Sun trine Saturn is ordinarily a great day to be disciplined and focus on the structures in your life. Everyone needs a foundation to live a productive life, and now is an excellent time to examine the things in your life that promote your individual growth.
The key for today is finding balance (such a Libra word) between both worlds. It’s good to let go, play, and forget about the real world, but we still need to take care of our responsibilities and obligations when necessary. If you’ve been working too hard, taking some time to relax and smell the roses may be required. But, if you’ve been lax and unfocused, you may want to step up your game.
Thursday, September 30, 2021
We follow up yesterday’s Venus trine Neptune with Venus square Jupiter. Ordinarily, squares are challenging, but since Venus and Jupiter are both benefic planets, acting impulsively is the most difficult part of this aspect. Avoid doing anything simply because you need excitement and action in your life. This could lead to decisions you may later regret. However, it’s a great time to socialize and do things you enjoy.
Friday, October 1, 2021
It’s time to dive deep on Friday when Mercury retrograde squares Pluto. It’s an auspicious day to get to the root of internal struggles and resolve them. The insights you receive today may lead you to make changes in your life that foster significant life improvement and individual growth. Also, if you experienced problems with others last week (when Mercury squared Pluto while he was direct), now would be a good time to clear the air, make amends if necessary, and move forward.
Saturday, October 2, 2021
Your relationships with others will be exceptionally intense, and Venus sextiles Pluto. Your emotions will be in overdrive, and you will seek more profound experiences with those around you. You can use your experiences to understand your feelings and use these newfound insights to improve your relationships.
Sunday, October 3, 2021
We close the week with a lovely aspect between Mercury and Jupiter. Sunday is an excellent day to reevaluate your plans and make adjustments or modifications if necessary. However, wait until Mercury turns direct before acting. It’s also a great day to let go of the old by releasing any negative feelings you’ve been holding onto and begin to focus on the positive and your future potential.
See you next week!